Greetings from iiiEM!
I am pleased to invite you to participate in EXPORT AWARENESS CAMPAIGN organized by iiiEM at various locations across India intended to identify opportunities in export sector as well as finding the right buyer for your business.
This campaign consists of a ONE DAY WORKSHOP on “HOW TO SEARCH BUYERS FOR EXPORT” to be presented by EXIM Guru – Mr Dipak S Manohar, who has 15+ years of experience in International Business. Learn the best practices to be implemented in business to identify right buyer and effective communication technique required for international trading.
Topics covered during Workshop:
1. Basics of International Trade: Opportunities in Export - "Broadening Your Vision” & Export Cycle
2. Sources to Build Genuine Data Base of Buyers: Online as well as Offline
3. Identifying the Right Buyer: Law of "100-10-2”
4. Communication Barriers and Techniques in International Trade: Reaching to the Right Person & Language Problem with Solution along with Methodology of Communication
5. Checking / Verifying Genuinity of Buyer
6. Export Incentives and Benefits
- Interaction in Hindi / Gujarati / English
- Life time Resourceful CD
- Certificate of Participation
Investment for Workshop: Rs.6000/- (Inclusive of Meal & Beverages)
Venue: Hotel Kohinoor Executive, Pune
Date: 29th May, 2016
For more details, you can contact on 7573036071 / 9727750912.
Dispelling the misconception that India subsidises its exports, Commerce Minister Suresh Prabhu today asserted that the country fully complies with the guidelines of the WTO, ...
India today told the Trump administration that the Generalized System of Preference program (GSP) would enhance India's development and the pace of economic reforms, urging...
The export of oilmeal in May 2018 was provisionally reported at 97,036 tonne, compared to 1,44,524 tonne in May 2017. The overall export in April and May 2018 was reported at 3...
As part of India's efforts to boost ties with Southeast Asia under its Act East Policy, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore from May 2...