Greetings from iiiEM!
I am pleased to invite you to participate in EXPORT AWARENESS CAMPAIGN organized by iiiEM at various locations across India intended to identify opportunities in export sector as well as finding the right buyer for your business.
This campaign consists of a ONE DAY WORKSHOP on “HOW TO SEARCH BUYERS FOR EXPORT” to be presented by EXIM Guru – Mr Dipak S Manohar, who has 15+ years of experience in International Business. Learn the best practices to be implemented in business to identify right buyer and effective communication technique required for international trading.
Topics covered during Workshop:
1. Basics of International Trade: Opportunities in Export - "Broadening Your Vision” & Export Cycle
2. Sources to Build Genuine Data Base of Buyers: Online as well as Offline
3. Identifying the Right Buyer: Law of "100-10-2”
4. Communication Barriers and Techniques in International Trade: Reaching to the Right Person & Language Problem with Solution along with Methodology of Communication
5. Checking / Verifying Genuinity of Buyer
6. Export Incentives and Benefits
- Interaction in Hindi / Gujarati / English
- Life time Resourceful CD
- Certificate of Participation
Investment for Workshop: Rs.6000/- (Inclusive of Meal & Beverages)
Venue: Hotel Kohinoor Executive, Pune
Date: 29th May, 2016
For more details, you can contact on 7573036071 / 9727750912.
Under the Central sector scheme of lab upgrades, 29 state food safety laboratories in 25 states and Union Territories (UTs) have been taken up so far for upgrades, while FSSAI ...
The Centre's rice procurement has surpassed the target at 38 million tonnes so far in the ongoing 2017-18 marketing year that will end this month, a senior food ministry of...
Farmer Producer Companies (FPCs) and co-operative institutes in the state of Maharashtra will get a subsidy of ?30.000 (€365) per container if they export fruits and vege...
Harsimrat Kaur Badal, minister of food processing industries, Government of India, has appealed to all the firms in the food processing industry to come to the aid of the victi...