Greetings from iiiEM!
I am pleased to invite you to participate in EXPORT AWARENESS CAMPAIGN organized by iiiEM at various locations across India intended to identify opportunities in export sector as well as finding the right buyer for your business.
This campaign consists of a ONE DAY WORKSHOP on “HOW TO SEARCH BUYERS FOR EXPORT” to be presented by EXIM Guru – Mr Dipak S Manohar, who has 15+ years of experience in International Business. Learn the best practices to be implemented in business to identify right buyer and effective communication technique required for international trading.
Topics covered during Workshop:
1. Basics of International Trade: Opportunities in Export - "Broadening Your Vision” & Export Cycle
2. Sources to Build Genuine Data Base of Buyers: Online as well as Offline
3. Identifying the Right Buyer: Law of "100-10-2”
4. Communication Barriers and Techniques in International Trade: Reaching to the Right Person & Language Problem with Solution along with Methodology of Communication
5. Checking / Verifying Genuinity of Buyer
6. Export Incentives and Benefits
- Interaction in Hindi / Gujarati / English
- Life time Resourceful CD
- Certificate of Participation
Investment for Workshop: Rs.6000/- (Inclusive of Meal & Beverages)
Venue: Hotel Kohinoor Executive, Pune
Date: 29th May, 2016
For more details, you can contact on 7573036071 / 9727750912.
A staggering trade deficit of $51 billion with China has prompted the government to conduct a study on the impact of Chinese imports and the extent to which they have displaced...
The import of arecanut has come down significantly boosting the prices of the nut at domestic markets after the Centre increased the minimum import price (MIP) for ...
India is looking to set up a few more land ports, buoyed by the success of such integrated check posts in Agartala and other places, Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Ri...