Greetings from iiiEM!
I am pleased to invite you to participate in EXPORT AWARENESS CAMPAIGN organized by iiiEM at various locations across India intended to identify opportunities in export sector as well as finding the right buyer for your business.
This campaign consists of a ONE DAY WORKSHOP on “HOW TO SEARCH BUYERS FOR EXPORT” to be presented by EXIM Guru – Mr Dipak S Manohar, who has 15+ years of experience in International Business. Learn the best practices to be implemented in business to identify right buyer and effective communication technique required for international trading.
Topics covered during Workshop:
1. Basics of International Trade: Opportunities in Export - "Broadening Your Vision” & Export Cycle
2. Sources to Build Genuine Data Base of Buyers: Online as well as Offline
3. Identifying the Right Buyer: Law of "100-10-2”
4. Communication Barriers and Techniques in International Trade: Reaching to the Right Person & Language Problem with Solution along with Methodology of Communication
5. Checking / Verifying Genuinity of Buyer
6. Export Incentives and Benefits
- Interaction in Hindi / Gujarati / English
- Life time Resourceful CD
- Certificate of Participation
Investment for Workshop: Rs.6000/- (Inclusive of Meal & Beverages)
Venue: Hotel Kohinoor Executive, Pune
Date: 29th May, 2016
For more details, you can contact on 7573036071 / 9727750912.
India has increased import duties on various edible oils ranging between 60% to even 100% on some oils like crude palm oil. With prices of oilseeds plunging way below the minim...
India's onion export rose by 56 per cent to 12.29 lakh tonnes in April-July this year, but the country has now gone in for import of the kitchen staple as retail prices hav...
Exporters can soon start claiming refunds for GST paid in August and September as GSTN will this week launch an online application for processing of refund, its Chief Executive...